REV33 with True Sound™ is a revolutionary audio technology developed to reduce musician’s ear fatigue by decreasing noise and distortion generated by the drivers in earbuds, in-ear monitors and headphones for in-studio and live-music professionals. This clever technology enhances the clarity in what you hear in recorded music, in studio tracking and mixing, and in your live monitor mix.
If you have had issues with ear fatigue, then the REV33 will be able to help.
Signs of ear fatigue can include the following
- Ringing, buzzing
- Hard to have normal conversation after a show
- Changing mix frequently through a show
- Increasing mix volume through a show
- Mix becoming muddy through a show
Because each REV33 model is electrically tuned to the specific drivers in your earbuds, IEMS and headphones you can be sure that your version of the REV33 will perform as expected.
- The REV33 reduces distortion by reducing the sensitivity of the amplifier to the dynamic impedance of the drivers.
- The REV33 also reduces microphonics which couples into your drivers and changes the music signal
- The REV33 reduces ultrasonic and spurious noise found in portable music players and wireless receiver packs.
|REV33 Pro 140 Tan||REV33 Pro 520 Green|
*Please note the REV33 product is only compatible with the stereo cable supplied with your Live IEM’s. Therefore the REV33 is not to be used in conjunction with the 12-pin ambient cable for use with the Live Pack system.
There is also a much wider range of REV33 models available which are matched to other manufacturers in-ears or headphones that are not listed above. For compatibility and further information on other REV33 models please visit our friends over at Nifty Audio.