Helmet on, Sound up
SnugsMoto is an extremely compact in-ear monitor with a low-profile construction sitting flat in the ear, ensuring all-day comfort under your motorcycle helmet and safety wear.
Included in your purchase are specialised earphones with a single-driver IEM that offers exception sound quality with crisp mid-tones, bright trebles and solid comfortable bass.
Low profile design
Used by professionals
SnugsMoto – Earphone technical specification
Features the British One-Plug earphone IEM:
• Smaller, deeper fit means clearer sound reproduction.
• Superb sound isolation from wind and road noise
• Micro-speaker technology fits directly into the ear canal – flush fit
• 3-button controller with microphone
• Nanocoated wax and moisture guard
• IPX3 water-resist
• Single Balanced armature 20-12kHz frequency response
• The sound stage offers Crisp mid-tones, bright clear treble and solid comfortable bass (these are not heavy bass)
• 12mm long, 5mm diameter micro-speaker
• 3D printed acoustic speaker housing
Bluetooth Wireless version:
• Superflex foldable neckband fits any neck size or easy to store/wrap
• Battery: 13 hours music playback; 6 hours call time; 220 hours standby
• Charged via Micro USB (cable provided)
• Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity for instant connection.
• Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
Wired 3.5mm jack version: with or without 3-button controller & microphone available
Comes with Snugs 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
OnePlug IEM is designed and built in the UK